LIEBSTER AWARD

HELLO READER!
Last night, garoons ,a friend follower of mine tagged me to  LIEBSTER AWARD. fyi,for all of you who don't know what it is matter ,here i will explain all about it
LIEBSTER AWARD is  bassically an award giving to  blogger  to help them gain /make friend with more follower in blogging word.the blogger who tagged usually the blogger with  under 200 followers 

The rule is simple to make you legally receive this award: check this out!

1. Post 11 things about yourself,honestly in your blog 

2.Answer the questions that the nominator set for you and make 11 questions for the people you’ve nominated to answer

 3.Choose 11 people and link them in your post

 4.Go to their page and tell them 5.Please don't tag back 


okay so here goes 11 things about myself ^^


1. im 22 this year but stil considered as petite ,people always mistaken me as high school girl (lol) but i don't get offended by that and love all the way i am
2.I never tried diet,practically because its pretty hard for me to gain some weight,beside i munch sweets a lot
3.i never been obsessed into something unless it's nice music and nowadays im addicted to kpop
4.my bias in kpop group is 2pm jang wooyoung ^0^
5.I'm in for visual comm design major and now im focusing in branding and identity design
6.i love this blog but kinda lazy to update sometime,but im always online on my TUMBLR
7.my fave movies that inspired my life is The Devil Wears Prada Coz i once wanna be a fashion journalist but fate changed besides that film has a deep moral about make proper choice to life
8.i never try shop online before -___-
9.my fave shopping place so far in Asia, minus my country is SG! 
10.i've been having this perming curly long hair for about 3 years!and just re-perm them many times just because it fit my face shape XD
11.im gonna start my first internship this 2013 and im so excited!

answer to garoons 's quest : 

1.Is this your first blog? 
  • yes,its my first 
2.If you could be any animal, which one would you be?
  •  mm..i would like to be a horse?because horse represent freedom ,that's how i like to work without pressure plus it help people a lot .i want to be useful and bring positive impact to people
3.Do you have any hobbies? 
  • yes!and that hobby becomes a major in pursue in uni!
4.Do you like to collect anything? 
  • nope but i have this habit to buy any cute color of  nail polish tho,i use it rarely *sigh
5.What is one of your favorite pieces of clothing which you own? 
  • a white lace gown which is so gyaru like ,only cost SGD5 in bugis, Singapore! lol.super cheap price with great quality indeed!
6.Are you a daydreamer? 
  • kinda,daydreaming about my future will be..and it always makes me happy ^^
7.Have you ever kept a New Year's resolution? 
  • When i was child,yes. now : no resolution . i believe a resolution is not what you make only in new year but  always renew daily 
8.If you could live anywhere, where would you live? 
  • I wanna live in a big city with  and seeing high building upon my place..new york!
9.If given the chance, would you rather travel to deep space or the deep ocean?
  • deep space.deep ocean is kinda scary
10.Do you drink coffee or tea in the morning?
  • none of them i prefer water but if i have to choose,then it would be tea
11.What's your favorite way to get exercise
  • shopping mall too mall?hahaha!(does it count?) tbh i like swimming 
Finish! now Question for Nominees:

1.Gyaru or Ulzzang style which one do you prefer?
2.You can't leave home without..?(e.g lipgloss,etc)
3.Which part of your body do you like best?
4.Who is your role model in life?
5.What is your biggest dream?
6.Tell about your fave self encouraging words !
7.Clothes,shoes or bag,which one work best on you?
8.When you have chance to learn other culture and language,what is that the one you choose?
9.Name one song that would be your life bgm/your most fave
10.Spring summer fall winter, pick one and give the reason
11.What is your best moment/experience in 2012 ?

and here goes the Nominess:

8.emmy

 for all of you whoever read my blog, check out these cool blog !


---------------------------------------------UPDATED - 18012015 ---------------------------------------------



So grateful to have this award TWICE from Tomtins Christin! But,because  i have done this back in 2013 ,I'm not doing tagging yet, just answer the questions ^^

Answer to Christin's request:

1.What do you want your life to be in 10 years?
10 years later i will be 33,then i’ll be  a good housewife and also still doing blogging at my spare time ;)


2. Do you think you have fake friends?

I should say i had.but not in the moment,i don't feel like my friends rn being two faced or smth to me and I'm grateful to have them


3. Has your greatest fear ever come true?

nope.i try to be positive and surrender my fear to God.He surely know to comfort me :)


4. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?

I remember this moment when i was 4,first time got a chance traveled overseas together with my fam.I was so excited the D-before and ended up not sleeping all night long.maybe because i was so young,never feel so excited in my life! And that’s become the beginning of my love for travel!


5. What's your biggest problem?

Being a night-owl. I feel more productive at night to do work and even slacking around.well this not a good behavior 0-0 


6. What makes you smile?

Seeing pretty little things happen in daily life


7. If you had the chance to go back in time and change one thing, what would you change?
To not wasting my time, fall in love with wrong person

8. If your life was a movie, what would be the title?
Petite Diaries lol.my blog name definitely

9. How do you spend most of your free time?
✿Blogging,just snuggling on my bed scrolling over instagram or watch kr-japanese movies

10. What is your ideal home like?
Something like this



I'm super obsessed with  high building and skyscraper lol.

11. Is there anyone who you hate or hates you?
I tend to not hate people at my best .Dislike is okay  but hating is somewhat stronger and destructive behavior that is not good even for yourself .i don’t really care if there is someone who hates me.hater gonna hate anyway and i’m gonna live happily on my own, not based on their judgement 



You Might Also Like

18 komentar

  1. Uhw thank you for tagging me dear ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you so much for tagging me! ^_^ Your blog is so sweet. Following now!
    You never tried online shopping before?! You'll get addicted to it once you start. :'D I always online shop now.
    Congrats on internship!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my pleasure ^^! yes,i think im gonna try it someday ..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats. Just found your blog and love it :) Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award! :D
    your blog is super cute and i love the song thats playing <3

    followed you! xoxo
    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Devil Wears Prada too, brilliant film. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award! You know some people would be super envious that you've never had to diet before but not being able to gain weight can be tough as well.

    Rowena @ rolala loves
    Enter my Shabby Apple Necklace Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats!! c:
    cute blog u have there & omg i also love kpop :p
    mind to check out my blog?
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/
    and it'll be cool if we could follow each other ;) thanks~

    xoxo, michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm 22 and look much younger than my age too teehee x]! i think it good that way though because when we get older we will be very thankful for that gene ahah!! i;m a new follower btw, ~ hiii!
    riceysupreme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats! haha you are so lucky to be tiny without dieting! Alot of people (including me!) must be jealous of you!

    I Follow you now by the way!
    If you have time could you check out/ follow my blog too?
    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Mary Ann~~

    Thank you so much for nominating me! ♥ (^___^)v

    Love,
    Michi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the award :) I love reading fun facts like these!

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats on the award! haha shopping counts as exercise, so much walking to do! ;)

    Metallic Paws- New giveaway up on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. such an interesting read. you just reminded me that I need to do my Liebster feature :)

    www.novelave.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post :D i like jangwooyoung tooo, although in 2pm my bias is lee junho :)

    xo; L&M
    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, love your blog
    Visit me back ^^
    xoxo'

    ReplyDelete